- Cupertino, CA
We are CRC Health Group the nation's leading provider of treatment and educational programs for adults and youth who are struggling with behavioral issues, chemical dependency, eating disorders, obesity, pain management, or learning disabilities.
For more than 30 years, our treatment philosophy and exceptional care have enabled our clients to reclaim and enrich their lives.
We seek innovative individuals to join a diverse and talented group of professional championed to take on improvement and change in our rapidly expanding health organization.
Responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial statements for various programs. Analyze financial statements and individual accounts to budget and make adjustments as needed. Interpret and post financial information.
- Prepares and maintains financial records and reports, including creating journal entries from program information.
- Reconciles and records revenues and receivables.
- Performs accounting for cash, prepaid assets, accruals, and intercompany amounts.
- Updates fixed asset module and reconciles activity to the general ledger.
- Reviews and accrues payroll.
- Analyzes trial balances and financial statements for assigned programs.
- Performs accounting research and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete month end close processes accurately and timely; constantly seek to improve the month end close process
- Prepare and maintain account reconciliations
- Ensure compliance of all SOX controls relating to areas of responsibility
- Participate in ad-hoc process/systems initiatives
General accounting experience and cash accounting in a company environment is required. Must have a solid knowledge of accounting principles. Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently, possess interpersonal and teamwork skills, time management and organizational skills and the ability to work with strict deadlines. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft FRx would be a plus.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two or more years general accounting experience.
- Must speak, read and write English proficiently
- Must have a solid understanding of basic mathematical concepts.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with ERP systems
- Highly detail oriented
- High degree of professionalism and establishing/maintaining effective and collaborative working relationships
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- MS Office and computer skills proficiency required
- Professional certification (CPA or CMA) is preferred but not required.
If you have a strong work ethic, like working in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about providing high quality customer service then please send your resume plus a brief cover letter detailing why you would be an ideal candidate for this position.
You must include a cover letter or your resume will not be considered.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement for Full-Time employees
CRC Health Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.