- Cupertino, CA
CRC Health Group is the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health services. For more than 30 years the treatment facilities within CRC have reclaimed and enriched the lives of those they serve. CRC’s foremost priority is providing the highest quality of care that embraces the values of integrity, respect, accountability, responsibility, and excellence. Recognizing that every individual is unique and challenged by different needs, we offer a wide variety of services emphasizing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation of the individual. With distinction and compassion, CRC Health Group brings healing, well-being, recovery and reconnection to those in need.
Today, CRC employees over 4500 employees who are dedicated to delivering the best support and services to families all over the United States. CRC facilities have enjoyed an industry wide reputation for treatment excellence over the past 20 years and are recognized as a key industry leader 3x’s larger than any of our competitors.
The CRC National Resource Center (NRC) is actively recruiting for Intake Assistants and Intake Advisors. The NRC assists prospective clients and family members through the process of seeking treatment and facility selection based upon the needs of the client. Detailed assessments on prospective clients assure clinical appropriateness for the facility selected.
This is an exciting, challenging and growing department.
- Answer the phone in a professional and pleasant manner
- Clearly explain the process to the caller
- Transfer calls according to callers needs and urgency, ensuring that caller gets connected to the correct person
- Complete basic inquiry information accurately
- Monitor call queues to understand activity and provide support
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualified candidates must have the following
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Customer service driven
- Previous call center experience a huge plus
- Sales background also a plus
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Strong work ethics (punctual)
- Communication and telephone skills (clear and concise)
- Microsoft skills (basic)
- Ability to multi task
- Flexible and team player
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to use good judgment when assessing prospective patient
- 2 years of clinical experience preferably with the chemically dependent population, eating disorder clients, or troubled teens highly desired
- Good judgment call when assessing prospective patients
This is a unique opportunity as we are an extension to the intake departments of all CRC facilities.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a unique company whose corporate mission is to provide treatment services to individuals and their families.
CRC Health offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including competitive salaries, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, LTD and STD.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
CRC Health Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.