- Atlanta, GA
C.R.E.E.P. (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) is placing a new twist on internet radio. Our goal is to both entertain and empower an international audience through music, news, and events relevant to individuals residing within urban communities. We aim to empower our listeners financially, socially, and politically through news reports, quality programming, and diverse events while also keeping them entertained with the hottest music from every urban genre.
- Introduces new music and informs listeners of the songs that are being played.
- Entertains on the airwaves while keeping with the station's mission and playlist.
- Informs listeners of upcoming station and community events, news, celebrity gossip, etc.
- Makes special guest appearances and represents the station by hosting various events.
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Strong on-air presentation
- Strong Attention to detail
- Reliable Transportation
- Six month position commitment
CREEP is searching for college students who are seeking to gain professional experience in this area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.