Human Resources Representative
- Atlanta, GA
C.R.E.E.P. (Community Radio Entertaining and Empowering the People) is placing a new twist on internet radio. Our goal is to both entertain and empower an international audience through music, news, and events relevant to individuals residing within urban communities. We aim to empower our listeners financially, socially, and politically through news reports, quality programming, and diverse events while also keeping them entertained with the hottest music from every urban genre.
- Routinely maintain the company’s HR/recruitment software.
- Identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview, select, and train applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, hiring and firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Computer Literacy
- Effective communication skills; verbal and written.
- Computer Access
- Six month position commitment
CREEP is searching for college students who are seeking to gain professional experience in this area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.