Corporate Storage Analyst
- Toronto, Canada
Summary of the Position
The Corporate Storage Analyst will be responsible for researching, developing, testing and deploying technology solutions and developing standard processes, procedures and policies to globally support the corporate storage environments. The Corporate Storage Analyst will also be responsible for managing the service and process lifecycles of the supported storage technologies.
Position name: Corporate Storage Analyst
Role Type: Full Time – permanent
Contact person: Richa@csican.com
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years experience in a technical support role.
- Experience working in a Global environment preferably within South America and in metals or mining industry.
- Three (3) to five (5) years technical experience in data management, SAN solutions (preferably NetApp), firewall and optimization technologies (Preferably Cisco, Fortinet and Riverbed products), and network experience.
- A person that is able to work with management and technical side (doesn’t need to be a deep technical guy) – more of a Business Analyst
- Able to analyze the storage reports and define strategy for global locations
- Language English and Spanish/Portuguese
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.