- Albany, NY
We have een engaged to find 2 (two) experienced Shift Supervisors to work varying shift schedules in a 24/7 operation for an FDA regulated, food manufacturing facility. Put your production management experience to work with a global leader in a new job today!
The Production Supervisor will ensure the execution of the production plan by directing assigned shift, in line with the operations strategy following applicable guidelines. Managing a team of 10 to 15 members, drive results including production reliability, labor management, materials flow control, reduction of material loss.
The qualified candidate will have:
• BS Degree
• 3 to 5 years of experience in supervision / management level responsibility (Food Industry, Dairy, or Pharmaceutical preferred)
• Experience in Continuous Improvement Environment (Lean Manufacturing)
• Understand and lead the Seven Step Root-Cause Analysis process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Time management and presentation skills
• Implement and execute KPI's and best practices across the production department
• High energy level and ability to achieve results through motivating others
• Facilitate team meetings (functional groups, taskforces, pre- and post-shift meetings)
Industry: Production Supervisor, shift manager, food, dairy, lean, six sigma, manufacturing, FDA, KPIs