A global leader in mechanical pipe joining innovations, and have the most tenured, largest and best-trained sales team in the industry. They continue to add high-powered sales representatives to their organization, and help them build a successful career with an industry leader.
Their sales representatives are out on the road every day, meeting with valued customers, visiting job sites and building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure continued success. Their sales team consists of self-starters with strong problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude and a drive to succeed and communicate effectively with a diverse customer base.
1. Develop a strategic plan in conjunction with the RSM and BVSM to target key opportunities and accounts that will result in achieving sales goals and improving specification position for the company. Focus will be on globe style valves, coil components, technical aspects of the product line, and removal of competitive products from engineering specifications.
2. The Strategy must include goals & objectives that are quantitative and measurable.
3. Financial goals must show aggressive growth.
4. Responsibility for implementation of the strategy and increasing product penetration at the engineering, owner and contractor level. An account/ product acceptance matrix will be maintained for all of these accounts and reviewed with the RSM and BVSM on a regular basis.
5. Plan implementation will be project focused and driven by the Regional Balancing Specialist. Will be responsible for effective communication and coordination of activities with others in the region as required.
6. Develop a strong understanding of system design, major equipment function, plan reading, company balancing component applications, project design cycle, competitive products, competitive selling points, technical verbiage, and BV market trends in the territory.
7. Build relationships with all influences and decision makers at the highest levels of each account to maximize client product sales and specification potential on all opportunities. This will include joining all pertinent local associations and attending chapter meetings and social events on a regular basis.
8. Presentations will be done for these associations, mechanical engineers, and owners on a regular basis to promote the company balancing concept.
9. Become the technical expert on balancing, hydronic trouble shooting, and project take offs in the area. Minimum of five take offs and quotes, or BOM conversions, done per week. New construction opportunities will be quoted pre-bid. The project quotes and prioritization will be done in conjunction with the RSM and local TM.
10. All activities will be documented and meet reporting requirements as defined by Victaulic management.
11. Be able to balance a HVAC System.