Solution Sales Representative - OpenPages
- FL, FL
Software Solution Representative – OpenPages GRC Platform, Business Analytics
The OpenPages GRC Platform is an integrated governance, risk and compliance platform that enables companies to manage risk and regulatory challenges across the enterprise. It provides a set of core services and functional components that span risk and compliance domains including operational risk, policy and compliance, financial controls management, IT governance and internal audit.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading OpenPages GRC sales engagements, in a defined geographic territory, that will deliver client value while supporting brand-specific business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client’s business needs and integrate the OpenPages GRC capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of selling OpenPages GRC Platform including territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, understanding & analyzing the business challenges of enterprise clients, leading presentations, demonstrations and client workshops, quotes / pricing, and other proposal development activities.
Successful candidates will:
• Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise risk and compliance strategy, policies and related technologies, and how solutions can meet these requirements.
• Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive OpenPages solution can best meet these requirements.
• Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from opportunity identification to closure.
• Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of OpenPages GRC solutions compared to competitors in the market.
• Have experience successfully leading sales teams in complex, competitive sales situations, including proof of concepts and extensive demonstrations.
• Understand and be able to articulate to clients, deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
• Show evidence of working cooperatively with channel partners to develop customer relationships and ensure clients are provided with the best available solutions.
Must be a driven and seasoned sales executive with extensive experience selling complex enterprise software solutions.
Further responsibilities include:
• Manage a geographic territory to drive new sales and expand existing business
• Proven sales leadership in a matrix resource environment
• Progress sales opportunities from identification to closure
• Work with other sellers and units of the company as needed to create an effective solution for the client
• An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on the company software.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Miniumum of 5 years experience in complex Enterprise Software Sales
• Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
• English: Fluent
• Master's Degree in Business/Management or Finance
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Governance, Compliance & Risk, or Finance
Candidate can be located in either Florida or Georgia. 25% travel annually. Master's Degree is preferred. Pay upto 125K
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply for any position we currently have open. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
"All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines".