Senior Java Software Developer
- San Francisco, CA
ClientSolv is a Colorado-based consulting and information systems service organization specializing in eBusiness solutions, IT staff augmentation as well as providing resources and solutions for our clients.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, ClientSolv has been serving its clients since 1993 by providing superior service and the highest caliber of candidates to suit their needs and requirements. We have evolved from a database programming and design company into a full-service information systems consulting organization.
We serve numerous clients across a wide variety of industries, including software, telecommunications, insurance, finance, health services, publishing and government.
Over the years ClientSolv has built a strong reputation through our true business collaborations with our clients and by providing SUPERIOR services with unsurpassed QUALITY. Be it IT Solutions, or IT Consulting, our top-priority is to provide quality products, services and resources to best serve our clients' needs. Our credibility, trustworthiness and distinction are as important in our client relationships as are the services we provide. We have built our reputation on our clients’ complete satisfaction.
Full service IT staff augmentation, Software Development and Implemenation, Needs based Project Work
In this critical role, you will design, develop, test, implement, debug and support critical enterprise applications in a diverse technical environment. These positions may include both development and support responsibilities so the ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability is critical. Frequent interaction with customers and other groups is normal, so excellent communication and teamwork is required.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Design, develop, code, test, build, deploy, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Participate in a 24x7 support rotation. This includes answering user questions, fulfilling user requests, resolving system issues, etc.
- Work with other technical staff to understand problems with software then develops specifications and estimates to resolve them.
- Must be willing to travel overnight as required.
- Enterprise-level Java application development programming experience. Experience should include architecture, design, development, testing, build, implementation, and post-implementation support.
- Experience developing secure, high availability, interactive web applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents.
- Proven ability to clearly document processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, organized, detail oriented, work well in a team environment, and have a strong drive for success.
- Must be U.S. citizen or a green carder holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position
Practical experience and knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
o Java: Servlets, JSF, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Log4j or other logging framework
o SQL Development (Oracle)
o IDE: Eclipse, RAD
o Source control tools (Subversion, or other)
o Application Servers: WebSphere preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
Sun Java Certification
- Exposure to the following technologies and tools
- Scripting: Maven
- Reporting software (Business Objects)
- Test management software (HP Quality Center or other)
Senior Java Developer
o 7+ years of enterprise-level Java application development programming experience.
o Proven experience in architecting new software and software enhancements.
o Experience working on projects of moderate to major complexity.
o Proven experience leading a Java development team and mentoring other developers.
o Experience designing, managing, and executing the build and deployment of applications.
City, State & Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Assignment Duration: 12-18 month contract
Hourly w-2 rate: $50.00-70.00
Candidate MUST be on ClientSolv W-2 for the contract period.
Please email me at Rebecca.email@example.com for more information.
Please only US Citizens, Green Card Holders
Out of State Candidates ok if they are willing to relocate on their own.
Mandatory Pre-Employment Screening for this position
- Client Exclusivity Agreement
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- Reference Check