Data Entry Clerk
- Edmonton, Canada
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering data in Oracle Database.
Primary duties will include:
- Receiving training on Oracle at C-Tech.
- Participate with multi-disciplinary teams in the implementation of Oracle.
- Printing existing data from Oracle for validation by engineering and purchasing.
- Entering new and corrected data in Oracle. These will include item master, item category, and routing.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Manufacturing.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate with 1 to 2 year experience in office environment.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is essential.
- Possess quick learning aptitude and keen interest to acquire experience on world-class database system.
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry
- Possess good interpersonal skill, works well independently and in team environment.
This is a temporary position,minimum 6 months, with the potential to turn into a permenant position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.