- Edmonton, Canada
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
Draftsperson will be responsible for re-building 3-D models and preparing drawings based on new part numbering system.
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
- Technical design tasks working under supervision in conjunction with engineers, senior designer, machine shops and the production managers
- Structural drawings, Machine drawings, As-built drawings, Assembly drawings
- Sales layouts and customer approval drawings
- Produce Customer Parts and Maintenance Manuals
- Receiving training on existing and new part numbering systems.
- Reviewing and understanding existing 3-D models and drawings.
- Re-naming and rebuilding existing models keeping integrity of the models as is.
- Prepare drawings following conventions set by C-Tech.
- Correct/update models and drawings as instructed by the engineering team.
- Other duties as assigned by Design Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Graduate from recognized technical institution with 1 to 2 year experience in mechanical design and drafting.
- AutoCAD experience an asset.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independanty.
- Results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess good proficiency on Inventor or Solidworks.
- Possess quick learning aptitude and interest to acquire experience on oil field equipment.
- Possess good interpersonal skill.
This is a temporary position,minimum 6 months, with the potential to turn into a permenant position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.