- Edmonton, Canada
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
- Receive parts, materials, equipment, supplies at C-Tech receiving area. Sign off receipts as required by the delivery company/personal.
- Unload goods received and stage them in identified areas such as inside receiving area for finished parts, outside the building for heavy equipment, raw material yard for steels.
- Inspect goods for damage, surface condition (rust, paint chips, etc). Isolate the damaged parts and report to the Supply Chain Manager and Quality Control.
- Cross check goods received to packing slip and purchase order. Report to the Supply Chain Manager if there any discrepancies such short supply, wrong parts, etc.
- Inform QC about the machined parts for inspection purposes.
- Ensure that documents such as MTRs, certificates are received with goods as requested in the P.O. Report to the Supply Chain Manager if requested documents are missing with packing slip.
- Submit the MTR and certificates to QC.
- Write heat numbers on steels before placing them in the raw material yard. Writings should be large and legible.
- Maintain a clean and orderly shipping area.
- Enter receiving transaction into computer system (Oracle).
- Other duties assigned by Supply Chain Manager and Director of Manufacturing
- 2-3 years receiving experience required
- completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literacy is an asset
- Attention to detail required
- Have skill to multi-task while staying organized
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using forklift an asset
- Working experience in lean industry an asset
- Physically capable of lifting and moving parts in the receiving area
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.