- Edmonton, Canada
C-Tech Oilwell Technologies Inc. is an innovative oil field technology development, sales and services company dedicated to developing coiled rod technology, products and bringing them to the market.
Reports to: Director of Manufacturing
Mechanical Technologist/Engineer will be responsible for setting product data and creating BOMs in Oracle database.
Primary duties will include:
- Receiving training on Oracle at C-Tech.
- Participate with multi-disciplinary teams in the implementation of Oracle.
- Reviewing engineering drawings for clear understanding of product structures and part specifications.
- Setting item master in specific format and creating BOMs in Oracle.
- Establishing routings and entering them in Oracle.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Manufacturing.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from recognized technical institution with 1 to 2 year experience in manufacturing environment.
- Oracle experience an asset.
- Possess some experience/exposure on 3-D cad system.
- Possess high proficiency on Microsoft Office.
- Possess quick learning aptitude and keen interest to acquire experience on world-class database system.
- Possess good interpersonal skill.
This is a temporary position,minimum 6 months, with the potential to turn into a permenant position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.