Account Executive at Game-changing Startup
- Bridgeport, CT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cahoot helps ecommerce merchants provide free and fast shipping profitably. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet. Visit https://cahoot.ai to watch our 2-min video.
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! We’ve created a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us in our journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar ecommerce market in ways never imagined before!
If you embark on this exciting and trailblazing journey with Cahoot, we promise fame and fortune. In return you’ll work hard, smart and fast in the relentless execution of our sales plan.
- Establish Relationships with prospective customers through sales communication, event attendance, and social media presence.
- Manage, prospect, forecast, pipeline sales activity in Salesforce maintain the expected level of successful activity.
- Continual achievement of monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Champion Cahoot’s vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, tradeshows, market events and special initiatives.
- Gain market share while providing feedback relevant to strategy for pricing, new business acquisition, and expanding existing relationships.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and generous vacation package
- Uncapped commission structure
- Equity – you can retire young!
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- 70% employer paid health insurance premium
- Fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
- Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
- [REQUIRED] 5+ years of experience in SaaS software sales, eCommerce or Subscription Applications
- Self-managed and self-motivated; able to perform job requirements with minimal amount of supervision
- Possess high level of initiative
- A proven sales hunter and closer with demonstrable track record of consistent, over-achievement of quotas
- Proven ability to prospect, qualify and close your own pipeline
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to present proposition value of platform utilizing solution selling
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to owners and C-level executives, leveraging value, insight, and selling best practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Travel: Negligible
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Only direct applicants need apply. No recruiters please.