Data Architect / NoSQL Architect / Big Data Architect
- New York, NY
Job Title: Data Architect
Location: New York, NY 10004
Duration: 8 Months (Contract to Hire)
Architect - NoSQL Expert
Heading up new project which consists of Content stream, back end content stream and Web development stream.
The project being worked on is Project Origin.
Need better paper origin solution.
Used by Tax & Accounting major corporations.
New project where new standards are going to be used.
The Work Paper management solution that will allow us to support large volume of data.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 7+ years Software Development/Engineering experience.
• Self-starting, driven and passionate
• Excellent knowledge of currently existing NOSQL solutions
• Experience in architecting and deploying highly scalable backend solutions
• Deep knowledge of MongoDB, CouchBase, Hadoop, BigTable, Redis, Membase, HBase, or a similar NoSQL database in production (experience with multiple NoSQL databases a big plus!)
• 5+ years of experience in application development in C# and .NET framework.
• 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques, Analysis and Design..
• 2+ years of experience with Object Relation Mapping (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
• Strong experience with dependency injection frameworks such as Castle Windsor, Ninject, StructureMap, etc.
• Strong skills in the areas of unit testing, performance analysis and debugging.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns, Agile software development methodologies, Extreme Programming including Pair Programming.
• Experience developing front-ends using AngularJS using new frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone or EmberJS a plus
• Good communication/collaborative skills and a committed team player
• Member of at least one Extreme Programming (XP)/Agile development team a huge plus.
Mid November worker will be working out of the Hoboken, NJ location
Deep knowledge of MongoDB, CouchBase, Hadoop, BigTable, Redis, Membase, HBase, or a similar NoSQL database in production (experience with multiple NoSQL databases a big plus!)
A MUST -What would make someone successful in this role?
Team Player and must have good communications skills.
Experience in architecting and deploying highly scalable backend solutions -
Knowledge of Design Patterns, Agile software development methodologies, Extreme Programming including Pair Programming. Also not open to candidates who want to work remote.
How much coding/programming will this worker be doing % wise? More than 70%
California Creative Solutions, Inc.
13475 Danielson Street Suite 220 | Poway CA 92064
Phone: 858-435-0289 | fax: 858.683.2424