Software Developer / .Net Developer /
- Eagan, MN
8 Months Contract Position (Only on W2 or 1099)
Client is looking for an experienced C#/ASP.net Senior Software Engineer to join their core legal technologies product development team in the Eagan or Denver metro areas (preferably Denver) We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a highly dynamic team developing next generation SaaS legal applications. With the resources of a large organization behind us, we are designing and implementing next generation technologies in a highly agile environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a highly motivated individual with strong technical skills and great interpersonal skills.
• Be an energetic, self-starter, who is comfortable in a team-oriented environment including the ability to clearly articulate daily individual accomplishments and blocking issues.
• Contribute in all aspects of an Agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
• Be proficient in SaaS, and web-based applications, user experience design and user interface implementation.
• Have proven experience in Web services, databases enterprise middleware and system interfaces across multiple computing platforms.
• Thrive and grow in a fun, startup-oriented team that encourages taking risks as we work to disrupt the legal technology industry.
• Looks forward to leveraging “innovation time” to work on pet projects and special areas of interest.
DESIRED SKILLS (the more the better):
• Solid understanding of architecture of web applications, object oriented design and relation database design.
• Experience with MS Visual Studio 2013 and Oracle.
• Experience with using Team Foundation Server for source control and other SDLC functions.
• Experience with large-scale web/SaaS applications with web services.
• Experience with cross-cutting standards: Creating and consuming web services (SOAP/WSDL, REST, Web API), XML/XSL/XSD, X/HTML.
• Experience with HTML5, IIS7, and Web Services integration.
• Must possess drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) preferred
• Experience with Agile software development practices
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical designs
Client will do 2 phone interviews prior to making offers to candidates. This is an Aglie/Scrum environment
California Creative Solutions, Inc.
13475 Danielson Street Suite 220 | Poway CA 92064
phone: 858-435-0206 | fax: 858.683.2424