Software Engineer / C# Developer - 7752
- San Diego, CA
6 Months Contract to Hire (Only W2 or 1099)
Software Engineering is responsible for developing, enhancing, and sustaining software systems in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established design control processes and good engineering practices.
These are the skillsets needed:
1. Window Forms (C#) (5+ years)
2. Windows Services (C#) (3+ years)
3. ASP.NET (C#) (5+ years)
4. Strong T-SQL Programmer (5+ years)
5. Windows Mobile CF 3.5 C# Developer (3+ years)
6. Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
7. RESTful service
8. Single page application development using HTML 5, CSS3 and Java scripts/Coffee script such as BackboneJS and AngularJS
9. ADO .NET
10. Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component.
- Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
- Implements complex software solutions.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
California Creative Solutions, Inc.
13475 Danielson Street Suite 220 | Poway CA 92064
phone: 858-435-0206 | fax: 858.683.2424
email@example.com | www.ccsglobaltech.com