* Associate's degree (A.A.) in a technical field or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* MCSE, A+ certification a must. An MCITP certification is a plus.
* Above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro desktop support and maintenance.
* Intimate knowledge of Windows Server 2000/2003/2008.
* Experience in supporting enterprise network infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, WINS/DNS, DHCP, configuring and maintaingin anti-virus software, IIS, Terminal Services.
* Familiarity with database software.
* Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Mangaement (CRM) software is a plus.
* Must be willing to work when necessary to meet committments.
* Although most work will be done locally, must be willing to travel when needed.
* Must have a valid driver's license and passport.
* Background checks will be performed.
* Must be capable of carrying and lifting computer equipment weighing in excess of 50 lbs, and must be capable of hearing audible alarms emitted by the CCSI system.