Technical Field Service Representative
- Minneapolis, MN
Cannon Employments Solutions is just about that Solutions. We offer a variety of solutions to both the job seeker and job poster. Our passion at CES is to solve any employment problem rather it be interviewing, resume writing, or job placement we're here to help.
The Technical Field Service Representative is involved the day-to-day process of systems integration of installing the company's software with the hospital's systems. You will work from a home based office providing service support as needed on a daily basis to major hospitals and healthcare facilities in the general area. There may occasional flight travel outside of the area. The TSR delivers a high level of customer satisfaction, works well in a team environment and can effectively prioritize and balance a demanding workload.
* Effectively integrate the company's systems with the hospital's systems.
* Respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
* Act as an IT liason between the company and the hospital in a professional manner.
* Complete projects on time and budget.
* Follow policies and procedures, complete administrative tasks correctly and on time, support the organization's goals and values.
* Associate's degree (A.A.) in a technical field or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
* MCSE, A+ certification a must. An MCITP certification is a plus.
* Above average ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong working knowledge of Windows 2000 Pro, XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro desktop support and maintenance.
* Intimate knowledge of Windows Server 2000/2003/2008.
* Experience in supporting enterprise network infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/IP, WINS/DNS, DHCP, configuring and maintaingin anti-virus software, IIS, Terminal Services.
* Familiarity with database software.
* Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Mangaement (CRM) software is a plus.
* Must be willing to work when necessary to meet committments.
* Although most work will be done locally, must be willing to travel when needed.
* Must have a valid driver's license and passport.
* Background checks will be performed.
* Must be capable of carrying and lifting computer equipment weighing in excess of 50 lbs, and must be capable of hearing audible alarms emitted by the CCSI system.
The company is doing phenominal and they will pay a very competitive base salary, $60,000 -$70,000 base, plus excellent bonuses, great healthcare benefits, extensive training on the company products, a 401K, an additional Safe Harbor account and so much more for right individual.