- Atlanta, GA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
As a Professional Consultant with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments. In this position, your role as an Agile Coach will require you to be a strategic partner and thought leader for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies.
Specific responsibilities for the Agile Coach position include:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile methodology
- Provide coaching and training at the program and team levels in an emerging Agile environment
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client
- Perform in various agile roles, including Scrum Master, where needed
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate all scrum ceremonies
- Influence at all levels of an organization and help implement recommended changes
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle
- CSM certification or equivalent preferred
- 2+ year experience with Scrum/Kanban Methodologies
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework highly preferred
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to travel 2 to 4 days a week initially
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.