Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Atlanta, GA, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic, fast paced people-based culture. The ideal person is energized by finding talent, partnering with the business to prioritize and optimize recruiting demands, and providing an outstanding experience to those they engage with. The Technical Recruiter will identify top candidates for consulting opportunities and sell the CapTech brand in support of the growth of CapTech.
Responsibilities for the Technical Recruiter include:
· Own and drive the full - cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer stage
· Partner with Talent Acquisition, Service Offering Leads, and Practice Leads to hire the best talent
· Create recruiting strategies to build and maintain a pipeline of top-performing consultants who can build the CapTech brand
· Creatively source and engage passive talent through multiple channels
· Build relationships with candidates and sell the CapTech story
· Qualify potential candidates and provide a great candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process
· Focus on building out the CapTech brand to attract and nurture future candidates
· Support internal recruiting initiatives
· Use SmartRecruiters (ATS) to drive candidates through the process; ensuring there is a focus on detailed notes, feedback, and documentation
Specific qualifications for the Technical Recruiter include:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3-5 + years recruiting with a focus on technology roles (software engineering roles preferred)
· Collaborative team player with positive attitude
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to understand the needs of the business
· Prior experience building and maintaining a pipeline of top-performing consultants
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and change focus quickly
· Prior experience using recruiting technologies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, SmartRecruiters, Seekout, etc.
· 2+ years recruiting in the consulting or staffing industry is preferred
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Cell Phone stipend
Competitive Paid Time Off
Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
Team building and social activities
Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
Some positions may require travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.