Senior Marketing Specialist
- Charlotte, NC, USA
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech’s senior marketing specialist plays a vital role in supporting strategic marketing plans. We are looking for an independent thinker with excellent project management skills.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement programs that increase awareness, grow the business, and attract recruits
- Partner with recruitment marketing, talent acquisition, and sourcing to understand talent markets and segments and how best to attract talent to CapTech
- Support efforts to build robust thought leadership that builds on market opportunities and drives brand for our business.
- Promote thought leadership through comprehensive go-to-market campaigns
- Develop and maintain analytics to track campaign effectiveness and spend
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging marketing, brand, and recruitment trends
- Assist with special projects across the marketing department
- Serve as a key point-of-contact for regional culture and community support initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience Required
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask, working on several projects at once with careful attention to detail
- Fast learner with a collaborative working style
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Cell Phone stipend
Competitive Paid Time Off
Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
Team building and social activities
Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
Some positions may require travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.