- Denver, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech Ventures, Inc. seeks a full-time Proposal Manager to manage both commercial and State/Local government proposals from kickoff to contract award. Responsibilities include full proposal lifecycle management, document management, communicating with CapTech resources at all levels of the organization, working with BD and Account Management Leads to formulate winning proposal strategies, and writing/editing proposal content. The Proposal Manager will work with technical subject matter experts on the development of solutions, pricing strategies, and win themes. CapTech needs someone with a strategic mindset and an analytical focus who is results-driven, detail oriented, flexible, and enthusiastic, and who can communicate and present at all levels. We are looking for a well-rounded person who can look at both the finer details as well as the bigger picture.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reading and interpreting solicitations to identify critical items required for compliant responses, as well as strategies for winning and risks.
- Creating proposal schedules, compliance matrices, and proposal outlines.
- Leading activities required to successfully assemble and manage multi-functional virtual teams who are located nationally.
- Interviewing Subject Matter Experts and independently developing content/writing proposal sections with their assistance/input.
- Assisting other writers by providing shell proposal sections, graphics, draft cover letters, and boilerplate materials.
- Formatting/creating documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as needed in response to solicitations and tracking internal processes.
- Identifying, assessing, resolving, and/ or escalating issues as needed.
- Reviewing proposals to ensure sections comply with RFP requirements, contain win strategies, and comply with format and style criteria.
- Leading Proposal Management trainings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, English, Communications, Business, or applicable field.
- Experience managing IT services proposals (non-product proposals), with Information Technology (IT).
- Background in State/Local proposal and/or procurement processes. Federal experience is welcomed.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Must have the ability to gain and hold attention of executives as well as facilitate communications in proposal meetings.
- Must be willing to be flexible in work hours and demonstrate commitment to meeting tight deadlines with grace.
- Excellent language skills, including writing, editing, and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Displays professionalism and integrity.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Certification, membership, and/or training from Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) or accredited training provider.
- Familiarity with proposal process best practices, e.g., “Shipley Process” or similar.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Colorado, we are committed to Equal Pay for ALL in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The base pay range for this role is: $90,000 - $140,000.
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.