SaaS Applications Administrator
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech is actively hiring a SaaS Applications Administrator with 2-5 years of experience. The role of the SaaS Applications Administrator is to implement and support SaaS and on-premises applications at CapTech. The administrator is responsible for resolving support requests while meeting established SLAs. CapTech administrators work in a fast-paced environment which provides services over video calls and through e-mail. The administrator will be configuring and supporting a variety of systems utilized by CapTech employees.
The administrator must be willing to expand their skill set to help support the enterprise as a whole and be willing to occasionally implement changes after hours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service, ensuring that all employees are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Configure SaaS and on-premises applications as needed by CapTech employees
- Implement and provide ongoing support for SaaS and on-premises applications
- Plan and assist with cloud migrations
- Write and implement change controls based on the ITIL change management framework
- Provision access to services following the principle of least privilege
- Research and recommend tools to improve efficiency or benefit CapTech
- Research questions and issues using available information resources
- Understand the business function related to the application
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests
- Document resolutions to issues and create new knowledge base articles
- Miscellaneous IT tasks and duties, as required
- Customer service focused attitude
- Two+ years supporting applications in an office environment
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications
- Exhibit thorough requirements gathering skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Administration experience in Jira is a plus
- Administration experience in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Understanding of Active Directory and LDAP
- Understanding of Single Sign-On, including SAML and Azure AD is preferred
- Experience exporting and importing data using a variety of tools
- Focus on data security and data integrity at all times
- PowerShell experience is a plus
- Demonstrated soft skills required such as presentation of ideas and clearly articulate concepts to senior management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Maintain standards of confidentiality at all times
- Be resourceful and take initiative, make recommendations when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex: Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development: Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health: A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility: Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe: A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups: Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships: Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching: Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.