- Columbus, OH, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As a Professional Consultant with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments. In this position, your role as an Agile Coach will require you to be a strategic partner and thought leader for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies.
Specific responsibilities for the Agile Coach position include:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile methodology
- Provide coaching and training at the program and team levels in an emerging Agile environment
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client
- Perform in various agile roles, including Scrum Master, where needed
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate all scrum ceremonies
- Influence at all levels of an organization and help implement recommended changes
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle
- CSM certification or equivalent preferred
- 2+ year experience with Scrum/Kanban Methodologies
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework highly preferred
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to travel 2 to 4 days a week initially
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
#LI-AB1 #LI- Remote