Workday Integrations, Senior Consultant
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
CapTech is looking for experienced Workday talent as we continue to build something new and exciting in the Workday space. At CapTech, we work alongside our clients to help them maximize their Workday investment, and as a Workday Integration Consultant, you will work with the project team to define, design, and implement Workday solutions that do just that. You will use your subject matter expertise to assess customer needs in context and propose solutions that our clients will love. Outside of client delivery, you will join and engage with our growing team of Workday consultants.
Specific responsibilities for the Workday Integration Consultant include:
- Deliver exceptional value to our clients as a Workday Integration consultant
- Develop, implement, and support Workday integration solutions
- Assist project teams through requirements gathering, design, deployment, and maintenance
- Translate business requirements into Workday Integration solutions that best leverage the platform
- Develop integrations resources for clients and help train new integrations consultants within CapTech’s Workday Service Offering
- Participate in prospective client conversations to provide integrations insight and help scope potential client work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience designing and configuring Workday integrations such as custom Studio integrations, BIRT, Core Connectors, and EIBs
- Project experience within Workday integrations from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance phases
- Experience in foundational web service technologies such as SOAP, REST, XSLT, and JSON
- Proficiency with Workday HCM configuration
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills
- Analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of enterprise projects
- Workday Integration or Advanced Studio Certification preferred
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
· CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
· Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
· Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
· Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
· Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
· Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
· Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
· 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.