Healthcare Program Manager/Account Lead
CapTech is an award-winning consulting firm that collaborates with clients to achieve what’s possible through the power of technology. At CapTech, we’re passionate about the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients. From the outset, our founders shared a collective passion to create a consultancy centered on strong relationships that would stand the test of time. Today we work alongside clients that include Fortune 100 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies, a list that spans across the country. Learn more at captechconsulting.com.
CapTech is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager / Account Lead in our Healthcare Industry Vertical to leverage relationships to drive client account growth and provide delivery leadership. This individual will be responsible for the total health of a Healthcare client account, considering internal and external factors to create the account strategy and plan, energetically lead the process to grow the account, build and provide direction to a well-managed account team to support successful execution on the strategy / plan, and identifying areas where support is required from the CapTech Leadership team to achieve the account’s goals. This individual will proactively and regularly review key business metrics to identify areas where action or adjustment is needed to ensure successful outcomes in both account growth and excellent client delivery.
Specific responsibilities for the Healthcare Program Manager/ Account Lead include:
- Manage large and complex consulting engagements
- Develop and execute an annual account growth strategy, monitoring progress throughout the year and adjusting as needed
- Expand client relationships through personal action and CapTech engagement, identifying emerging client needs to build a sales pipeline and secure new solutions-based business
- Proactively manage critical client satisfaction issues or risks to account health
- Identify and engage subject matter experts / practice leads needed for successful delivery
- Participate in delivery risk reviews for new projects, providing input and direction on delivery approach, staffing plan, and risk identification / mitigation
- Lead the account’s staffing demands, creating right-sized, cross-functional delivery teams positioned to exceed client expectations
- Establish and oversee a team of account managers, engaging them in account operations and growth opportunities
- Provide mentoring, development opportunities, and performance feedback to consultants and account managers
- Oversee account routines and governance to ensure consistent account management practices and total account health in financials, delivery, and people
- Provide industry expertise to support business development growth across the entire CapTech Healthcare network.
- Participate in CapTech Healthcare Industry Vertical growth and go-to-market strategy activities
- Collaborate with other Healthcare Industry Vertical leaders on partnership / technical solutions strategies to drive new business opportunities (i.e., Healthcare Payer Modernization, Healthcare outcome-based analytics, etc.)
- Willingness to write thought leadership, industry blogs, white papers
Specific qualifications for the Healthcare Program Manager/Account Lead position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of Healthcare Industry project experience, (Payer, Provider, Life Sciences)
- 5 + years of proven client account management or other relevant experience
- 8 + years of experience in project or program management role, experience leading delivery across technology projects/programs is essential
- Experience managing large and complex consulting engagements, preferably with full lifecycle experience.
- Ideal candidate will have consulting industry experience or strong consulting acumen in professional services related delivery leadership capacity
- Experience leading teams through complex technology solution sales cycle
- Experience building relationships with executive stakeholders
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solutions
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
· CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
· Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
· Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
· Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
· Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
· Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
· Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
· 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.