Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
CapTech is an award-winning consulting firm that collaborates with clients to achieve what’s possible through the power of technology. At CapTech, we’re passionate about the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients. From the outset, our founders shared a collective passion to create a consultancy centered on strong relationships that would stand the test of time. Today we work alongside clients that include Fortune 100 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies, a list that spans across the country.
Consulting at CapTech:
- Partner with clients on team-based projects to deliver technical Marketing Cloud solutions
- Co-create a digital marketing strategy that aligns to a customer’s business objectives in a high quality, scalable, practical roadmap with key business measures
- Take a lead role on projects centered around the Marketing Cloud suite of products
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Understand and develop connected customer engagement strategies that are measurable and automated, with a focus on the Marketing Cloud suite of products
- Interact with both functional and technical customers in order to understand requirements, and craft comprehensive solutions that enable delivery with speed, agility, and stability.
- Educate yourself and enable others on current and emerging technologies within the Marketing Cloud suite of products
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
Learning and Professional Development Opportunities:
- Create an individualized professional development plan
- Gain experience with a variety of clients and industry verticals
- Share knowledge and common experiences with fellow CapTechers through Technical Communities of Practice and Lunch and Learns
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at CapTech:
- Ability to participate with CapTech Employee Resource Groups like Black Excellence, Women at CapTech, CapTech Families, CapTech AAPI, CapTech Neurodiversity, and CapTech Pride
- Celebrate CapTech’s core value of Belonging at optional (in-person!) social engagements
Flexible Work Options:
- Work remotely if you’d prefer, or from one of our offices if you live nearby
- Utilize CapFlex to make your workday work for you
- No mandatory travel expectations
- 3-5 years experience working with Salesforce technologies overall
- 2+ years experience working directly with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Active Salesforce Marketing Administration Certificate
- Detail-orientation with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Understanding of functionality and processes of Sales/Service Cloud (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Sales Paths, etc.)
- Experience with the core capabilities of the Marketing Cloud platform including Email Studio, Automation Studio/Journey Builder, Contact Builder, and Content Builder
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have but not must have!):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certificate
- Ability to understand and speak about more advanced Salesforce Marketing Cloud features including Interaction Studio, Datorama, CDP, etc.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.