Software Engineering Associate Consultant (Graduating Dec 2023-Summer 2024)
CapTech is an award-winning consulting firm that collaborates with clients to achieve what’s possible through the power of technology. At CapTech, we’re passionate about the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients. From the outset, our founders shared a collective passion to create a consultancy centered on strong relationships that would stand the test of time. Today we work alongside clients that include Fortune 100 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies, a list that spans across the country. Learn more at captechconsulting.com.
Please note: we are hiring for this position in multiple locations (Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, Tysons Corner/DC, Philadelphia, and Richmond). You will be able to designate your location preferences upon application.
As a recent graduate coming into a Software Engineering Consultant role at CapTech, you will enjoy working within a collaborative, team environment to design and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. CapTech's Software Engineers work on real world problems alongside our experienced senior Software Engineer Consultants who design flexible and scalable solutions for a variety of client needs. Our Consultants have opportunities to work with Fortune 500 corporations across a multitude of industries broadening exposure to a full stack of cutting edge technologies.
You'll receive hands-on, client-facing experience along with on-the-job training including an interactive, client-simulated boot camp. Your 3-week boot camp session will kick off your CapTech career as an Associate Consultant in our one-year Discovery Program, a robust continuation of onboarding to support your transition from college to CapTech. In addition to plenty of social events and networking opportunities, we'll help facilitate your skill development with various workshops and cross-training in different areas of our business.
CapTech also remains committed to offering our Software Engineering Consultants growth opportunities through our coaching culture and mentoring by our Subject Matter Experts. Find what you love at CapTech by experiencing different industries and clients through a variety of consulting projects.
Specific job responsibilities will vary by project role, but may include:
- Designing and developing applications with leading front-end and back-end technologies in web, mobile, cloud, web services, and DevOps
- Partnering with client stakeholders to build systems to serve their customers in new and innovative ways
- CapTech Software Engineering candidates should be graduating in Dec 2023 or Spring/Summer 2024 with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Information Technology, Information Systems, or a similar discipline
- Project or internship experience developing software applications and scripts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the desire to learn
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a largely remote hybrid workforce and empowers flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.