CapTech is an award-winning consulting firm that collaborates with clients to achieve what’s possible through the power of technology. At CapTech, we’re passionate about the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients. From the outset, our founders shared a collective passion to create a consultancy centered on strong relationships that would stand the test of time. Today we work alongside clients that include Fortune 100 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies, a list that spans across the country.
CapTech Ventures is looking for a Compliance Specialist to support CapTech’s ongoing contract and company compliance activities as well as the development of new compliance efforts as requirements change or grow. The Compliance Specialist will be primarily responsible for ensuring these efforts align with CapTech core values and with applicable client, regulatory and legal requirements, including: 1) audit and due diligence activities relating to CapTech’s client and vendor contracts; 2) CapTech’s internal policy management; and 3) CapTech’s ongoing compliance practices and processes. This Compliance Specialist will work closely with the Contract Management, Account Management, and IT teams
Coordinate CapTech’s supplier qualification activities. Includes, but is not limited to, client procurement questionnaires, background screens, audits, and onboarding procedures.
Assist with the maintenance of corporate registration filings, legal holds, and other compliance plans.
Support cross-functional compliance activities such as SOC2, Business Continuity Plan, and Disaster recovery plan.
Assist with identifying emerging contract compliance risk and propose processes to minimize.
Bachelor's degree, analytical discipline preferred.
2 years' experience in corporate compliance (familiarity with SOC and other privacy-related issues a plus)
Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Detail-oriented mindset and sound judgment.
Experience working with external auditors and regulatory agencies preferred.
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.