Organizational Change Management Consultant
CapTech is an award-winning consulting firm that collaborates with clients to achieve what’s possible through the power of technology. At CapTech, we’re passionate about the work we do and the results we achieve for our clients. From the outset, our founders shared a collective passion to create a consultancy centered on strong relationships that would stand the test of time. Today we work alongside clients that include Fortune 100 companies, mid-sized enterprises, and government agencies, a list that spans across the country. Learn more at captechconsulting.com.
Specific responsibilities for the Sr. Organizational Change Management Consultant position may include, but are not limited to:
Focus on the "people side of change", including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies.
Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and serve as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders while leading change.
Build strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
Develop comprehensive change management strategies to support complex change initiatives. Strategies may include communication, sponsorship, stakeholder engagement, learning and development, and/or measurement.
Develop plans for, organize, and track the execution of project activities that support OCM initiatives (e.g., training sessions, project roadshows, stakeholder interviews/focus groups, etc.)
Produce and own sections of high-quality deliverables, including but not limited to:
Utilize data collection and analysis for recommendation development/analysis (e.g., pros/cons)
Conduct change impact and readiness assessments to monitor and evaluate change tactic effectiveness.
Draft communications with clear, concise messaging appropriate to the stakeholder group(s).
Assess and manage stakeholders, executing an engagement strategy to align their interests with an initiative and leverage their influence to drive adoption.
Develop and implement learning strategies, creating approaches that follow adult learning best practices, and include alternatives to classroom training like e-learning, video, and self-directed methods.
Conduct train-the-trainer and deliver end user training as appropriate.
Qualifications for the Sr. Organizational Change Management Consultant position include:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
4+ years’ experience delivering enterprise-scale change management within large organizations.
Proficient in MS Office or Google applications.
Strong business writing skills for a range of audiences (e.g., executive summaries)
Strong written and verbal communication skills that are effective at all levels of an organization (e.g., stakeholder interviews, focus group facilitation, sponsor updates, etc.)
Ability to establish credibility and trust with clients through excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated knowledge and application of change management methodologies and tools (e.g., Prosci).
Demonstrated progression and growth within the OCM discipline through past career experiences.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way. Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex – Employee-first mentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay for care
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups – Employee-led committees that embrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into our day-to-day operations
- Philanthropic Partnerships – Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k) Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.