Financial Services Professional
- Richmond, VA
Preparing for that next step in life isn't always easy. The road to financial stability can seem complicated, time consuming, and difficult — perhaps even a bit overwhelming. Life is full of so many responsibilities and priorities that it can be hard to find time to start or even to know where to begin.
Whether you are preparing for a milestone life event, such as retirement or the sale of a business, or simply looking for financial protection for the future, our Financial Services Representatives promise to offer you a new level of attention, insight, and guidance.
We offer a straightforward approach to building financial strategies focused around you, your schedule, your circumstances, and your objectives. We take the time to understand your needs, explain different options to you and earn your trust before offering possible solutions. By working with our Financial Services Representatives, you can take meaningful, manageable steps toward developing an integrated strategy to help achieve a secure financial future. Since your financial situation is bound to change, we work with you over time to monitor your progress and help ensure you are on track to achieving your goals.
Best Career in a Challenging Economy
DEFINE YOUR OWN SUCCESS
Even in a down economy, one job rises to the top. According to Money magazine, the financial service professional career enjoys the highest growth rate and offers one of the best combinations of compensation and job security in times of recession.* In light of this, you may be interested to know that Capital Financial Partners, LLC is expanding our network of financial service professionals in the greater Richmond area.
Why are we expanding now? Despite what the economic forces may be telling us, there’s another reality we’re facing, one that can hardly be ignored. Across the nation innumerable baby boomers are soon to face retirement, many of whom will be looking to Capital Financial Partners, LLC. Financial Service Professionals to help them with their planning needs. It’s an opportunity that could be knocking loudly for you.
Why should you consider Capital Financial Partners, LLC.?
• We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits program. **
• Unlimited earning potential.
• A culture of innovative ideas and strategies to help you exceed your professional expectations.
• And as a member of the Capital Financial Partners, LLC. team, you will also benefit from unparalleled support, sophisticated systems for success and a complete line of products and services designed to help clients work toward their goals.
If you would like to learn more about securing one of the fastest growing careers in the country, please feel free to contact Sherry Johnson at 804-290-8704, email@example.com. She would be happy to discuss opportunities with Capital Financial Partners, LLC. growing family of Financial Service Professionals.
*As of 05/01/2010. Money magazine relied on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and www.PayScale.com.
**Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Representatives who hold a full-time career contract with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
For immediate consideration, you may contact Sherry directly:
Sherry R. Johnson
Agency Director of Field Development
Capital Financial Partners, LLC|MassMutual Financial Group
4880 Sadler Road, Suite 110|Glen Allen, VA 23060
Office: 804.290.8704 | Fax: 804.747.8547
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Proficient in market development and networking
- Presentation and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to personal and professional integrity