Senior .Net Developer
- Richmond, VA
Capital TechSearch provides expert IT recruiting services to healthcare, technology, financial services, logistics and transportation, and government around Richmond, VA and Washington D.C.. Our specialization in IT gives us a competitive advantage to better understand our candidates' skill sets and earned us a reputation as the go-to resource for skilled IT professionals.
Check us out! www.capitaltechsearch.com
Our client is one of the few organizations to top the Fortune 100 list of best companies to work several years in a row. They are recognized as one of the leading companies in their industry. This is a senior application development role responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of new and existing software solutions.
This will be a key hands-on contributor role in the software development life-cycle with the opportunity to create unrivaled user experiences by leading collaborative design sessions and producing concept sketches, visual design, interaction design, and rapid prototypes. This position functions as a mentorship / technical leadership role of others in larger projects, able to serve as an expert in supporting an area of the business, can lead smaller sets of associates in projects, and is able to simultaneously handle multiple projects at one time.
ADVANTAGES TO THIS POSITION:
- Benefits: This client has outstanding benefits on top of competitive salaries. Their benefits are on par with state organization and better than the state in some areas.
- Stability: On top of an over 20 year history of consistent growth and being a leader in their industry. This company has been investing large sums in improving and updating their information systems.
- Prestige: This company is very well thought of across the country and not only are people proud to work there but candidates are practically beating the door down for a chance to be a part of such a great organization.
TO BE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Five or more years of experience in application development.
- Experience developing complex enterprise level web and desktop applications.
- Professional experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft .Net
- SQL Server Scripting
- HTML and CSS
- Relational Database Systems