Home Health Care Aide
- Flower Mound, TX
Care Mountain - Offering ALL levels of licensed non-medical home care services addressing a Loved One’s health, safety, and need for continued independence, so the family can rest assured at night that they have done their very best. On an hourly or Live In basis.
A chance to work with one of the most reputable home health care company's in DFW - Care Mountain INC: we have never had single State complaint filed against us and BBB A+ rated!!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Purpose: Assist clients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
- Provides clients personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding clients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning clients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains client stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides client comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting clients; answering clients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the client to supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping client information confidential.
- Serves and protects the client community by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and DADS standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Shift vary from part time, full time and live in. Weekday or Weekends avail.
To be considered you MUST HAVE home health care experience, or a CNA certification, or some related experience that demonstrates a passion for care giving.
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
Employer will run background check.
Must have clean background
This Client is an 88 yr old male, who is legally blind. His wife just recently passed away. He will need help with meals, bed linens, transportation to appointments. He loves dogs, has 2 cats and dog. just moved into Sons home. Doing ChemoTherapy. Needs help to put on socks, has scoliosis, CANT BEND or it will cut off CO2. Shuffles feet and is fall risk, Has Lukemia which makes him weak. Care Giver must have ecellent interperonal skills and ability to make daughter inlaw and gfrandchildren feel at ease. Must be able to attend to ADL's. Must be a companion, transportation is a must. Needs to be able to cook and will do basic housecleaning.
To be considered you must fill out the employment application at www.caremountain.com.
Phone calls, walk-ins, FAX's or emailed resumes WILL NOT be considered.