Country Manager fluent in Portuguese
- London, United Kingdom
Are you passionate about internet and mobile technology? Are you an analytical, quality-focused, problem-solving person? Do you want to be part of a team that develops products that help people on a daily basis? Then Careerjet might have just the job for you!
Careerjet is a leading global search engine, with websites and apps in more than 90 countries and 28 languages. We are currently expanding our range of products into new verticals, so it's a really exciting time to get involved!
You will have the rare opportunity to gain an insight into search engine technology, data extraction and analysis, and the process of developing and launching new products, apps and websites, and seeing them through from start to finish.
Due to continued growth within the business, we are looking for a new addition to the team to take responsibility of the Portuguese market. You will be in charge of the management and development of the Portuguese websites and apps. The job requires a fast-learning individual that will work as a vital member of the team, and also work independently, taking ownership and responsibility of the markets and products.
You will be in charge of business development, improving user reach and traffic through building organic online traffic as well as marketing the websites through partnerships and direct marketing campaigns.
Researching, adding and configuring online data sources for inclusion in the search engine;
Monitoring and continually quality-controlling online ads;
- Traffic improvement:
Developing the traffic of the Portuguese apps and websites by improving their quality, reach and user-base;
Marketing the search engine through partnerships and direct marketing campaigns;
Developing other online marketing strategies;
- Account management and business development:
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients, giving support, advice and increasing sales potential where possible;
- Quality control:
Reviewing and improving quality of the products on a continual basis;
Proposing improvements to products and processes;
Reporting issues, proposing solutions and following up on progress;
Compensation and Benefits:
- Basic salary of £25,000 per annum + uncapped commissions
- Attractive sales commissions.
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee's initiative, conscientiousness and quality of work
- Health Insurance and Pension schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Insight into search engine technology
- Multicultural environment
- Career growth opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding written and oral skills in Portuguese and English
- Strong B-to-B sales skills and prior experience in client relationship management;
- Strong computer literacy and internet skills
- A bachelor degree and/or solid professional experience in a similar position;
- A passion for all things internet and mobile;
- Analytical and technical proficiency
- Fast-learner, autonomous and well-organised
- Detail-oriented, with excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate in your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Careerjet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.