Overnight Pet Sitters/Oklahoma City Metro Area
- Oklahoma City, OK
Founded in 2005, Carey Pet & Home Care is one of the leading pet care providers in the Oklahoma City Metro area, Carey Pet & Home Care and its team of professional pet sitters provide a comprehensive menu of pet and home care services including: pet sitting, mid-day potty breaks, dog walking, in-home overnight care, pet transportation, and small farm animal services. At Carey Pet & Home Care, our mission is to take the anxiety out of pet ownership by delivering high quality, reliable, convenient, stress free service to their clients.
Carey Pet & Home Care is looking for professional, friendly, and reliable, pet loving individuals for overnight in-home pet care in the OKC Metro area. Sitter will spend 12 hours in the client’s home while they are out of town. You should look forward to caring for and playing with our clients’ pets while they are away.
This is an ideal position for anyone looking to make a little "fun" money. Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed instructions are key criteria to working with us. Previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarian’s office is a plus. If you believe you have what it takes to be a professional pet sitter and meet ALL the requirements, please review our current openings and fill out our application at http://careypet.com/our-team/join-our-team/. Only applicants who submit the online application will be considered.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Available 365 days a year; 7:00 pm to 7:00 am or 8:00 pm to 8:00 am; Holiday and weekend work is a must
- Commitment to a flexible schedule of availability and follow-through with assigned jobs
- At least 21 years of age
- Access to the internet with email account and ability to check email several times a day
- Personal cell phone, Smart phone preferred
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Ability to solve problems in unusual or different circumstances
- Willingness to clean up after pets as necessary and as directed by management and/or clients
- Physically capable of providing care to a variety of sizes and breeds of pets
- Available to work within a five to ten mile radius of home address
- Successful completion of a background check and personality assessment are mandatory
Compensation for overnight visits is $30 to $50 per 12 hour visit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.