Pet Sitter/West Edmond, Deer Creek, Piedmont area
- Oklahoma City, OK
As one of the leading pet care providers in the Oklahoma City Metro area, Carey Pet & Home Care and its team of professional pet sitters provide a comprehensive menu of pet and home care services including: pet sitting, mid-day potty breaks, dog walking, in-home overnight care, pet transportation, and small farm animal services. At Carey Pet & Home Care, our mission is to take the anxiety out of pet ownership by delivering high quality, reliable, convenient, stress free service to their clients. Our service area covers the greater Oklahoma City Metro area including Edmond, Deer Creek, Piedmont, Yukon, Mustang, Choctaw, Midwest City, Del City, Moore, and Norman. As a member of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters and Association of Pet Sitting Excellence, we are proud to support and provide pet sitting services to local area rescues.
Do you have a passion for animals? Want job appreciation every time you walk through the door? Do you have a flexible schedule? Would you like to supplement your income by caring for and playing with other people's pets? Then Carey Pet & Home Care has the job for you.
We are currently in search of professional, dependable, and trustworthy, pet loving individuals for morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening, and bedtime visits in the West Edmond/Piedmont/Deer Creek area. Applicants must be available for all shifts.
Keep in mind pet sitting is not for everyone. If you believe you have what it takes to be a professional pet sitter and meet ALL the requirements, please review our current openings and fill out our application at http://careypet.com/join-our-team/. Only applicants who respond exactly as requested will be considered.
Requirements for this position are:
• Available 365 days a year, 7 days a week. Holiday and weekend work is a must.
• Flexible schedule with a willingness to fill in for other pet sitters
• Ability to solve problems in unusual or different circumstances
• At least 21 years of age
• Valid driver's license
• Reliable and insured transportation
• Cell phone
• Internet and email access
• Ability to pass a background check and personality assessment are essential
• Previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarian's office is a plus
Only applicants who respond exactly as requested will be considered.
Compensation starts at $8.50 for every completed 30 minute visit.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.