- Toronto, Canada
With over 14 years of experience, Catalyst is staffed with the best search professionals in the field. In 2006, Catalyst was purchased by WPP, the world’s largest communications services group. By 2008, Catalyst became the sole search agency for GroupM and in 2013 Outrider Canada was rebranded to join the GroupM global search effort and became Catalyst Canada.
Content Creators have the opportunity to be part of the dynamic world of digital marketing while putting their journalism skills and training to use by creating content for globally recognized brands across various industries. This role puts a strong emphasis on storytelling and has long-term career development opportunities into Account Management or Content Management roles. This role would suit someone looking for a role using research, writing, social media and marketing skills.
- Bring stories to life by creating compelling text-based content in various formats including but not limited to: news articles, blog posts, white papers, interviews, etc.
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Content Manager and Director
- Develop an actionable organic linking strategy to support content
- Provide actionable competitive analysis
- Work with partner agencies to distribute content to relevant websites for increased traffic and engagement
- Create and analyze monthly performance reports to determine if new strategies and optimizations are needed
- Monitor client site and competitor site changes
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong research and journalist-style writing skills
- Ability to navigate detailed analytical reports and make recommendations based on the results
- Working knowledge of search marketing, optimization and social media
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- French language skills an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Journalism, Business Communications or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of SEO is an asset
- Previous experience writing financially driven content is an asset
- The submission of a portfolio, preferably digital, is required for the candidate to demonstrate his or her creativity and writing abilities