- Newtown, PA
Project managers/coordinators are important to every organizational structure.
CenTrak is seeking an experienced Project manager/coordinator, responsible for coordinating projects for Real-Time Location products. This is an opportunity to join a world-class team. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment, coordinating with a cross-functional team from engineering, product development, operations, and customer support to deliver an outstanding product. The person filling this position must be pro-active and posses a desire to succeed in a challenging environment. Strong leadership, communications, and team-building skills are essential. Some software, wireless and manufacturing industry experience is desired.
- Responsibilities of the Project Managers/Coordinator include project administration by reviewing and editing start up documents; reading and understanding project protocol documents; editing project presentations; participating in project meetings, conference calls, and training calls
- The Project Managers/Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, reviewing and communicating project progress to members of the corporation as well as to external partners of the company. Independently serve as a contact between our Customers and CenTrak during the implementation process (from contract execution until approximately 90 days post go-live).
- Use independent judgment to plan, execute and direct implementation tasks at Customer sites, as well as internally within CenTrak to achieve the project objectives, ensuring the products are on time and of high quality.
- Responsible for helping to ensuring that Customer projects are staying within the scope established. Through analysis and exercising best judgment consulting with Customer and/or management when situation require the need to go outside initial scope.
- Provide recommendations on areas for departmental or implementation process improvements
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to project accomplishments.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities. Outstanding cross-functional management skills.
- Proficient working with MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Healthcare industry especially workflow, Medical industry Implementation
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Ability to see the "big picture"; ability to balance people, technical and business needs and make decisions taking these all into account
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies. Proven track record for solid and rapid decision making