Position responsibilities include, handling high-level technology related customer inquiries (80% email 20% phone), coordinate and schedule meetings, product shipping logistics, remote installation and travel logistics, prioritize incoming communication, assist in the preparation of weekly operational meeting. Work on updating Customer Relationship Management software system (CRM Salesforec and Microsoft Dynamics ). The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and have a systematic approach to organizing workload.
There is excellent potential for advancement.
- Providing sales support to ten CenTrak sales representatives located throughout the country in different time zones
- Supporting channel partner system ensuring proper documentation is exchanged
- Generate weekly pipeline and forecast reports for the sales team using Salesforce.com
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager
- Assisting in presentation preparation and prices quotations.
- Continually learn about new industry products
- Superb support of our customers – no compromises!
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, self-starter and Sharp
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understand our business, marketing materials and business jargon, the unique point of difference and our products / services.
- Provide support to customers that come into the office for monthly meetings or training