VOIP Manager / IT Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Working technical knowledge of VoIP/IP telephony systems, IP-PBXs, software, and hardware, including Asteriks and/or Elastix platforms.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimization of VoIP equipment, including switches, gateways, servers, telephones and other related equipment.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of protocols associated with VoIP.
- Strong understanding VoIP QoS issues and mitigation strategies.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals in network communications in relation to VoIP.
- Working technical knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Direct experience with switches and routers.
- Familiar with all network topologies.
- Knowledge of cabling and wiring systems, design, and installation.
- Ability to operate tools, components, peripherals, and testing accessories.
- 5+ years experience in managing large scale call center and it infrastructure
- Experience in managing IT team
- S1 / D3 in telecommunications, computer science, or related field, and/or 3 years of direct work experience.
- Any IT Certifications a plus.