Junior Account Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Selling advertising and solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with all the banks, multi finances in Indonesia.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance Making sales plan and implementation.
- Finding contacts of prospective clients through means of telephone, email, face to face cold calling, direct mail, and networking. Presenting product information to clients.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising campaign result information.
- Bachelor degree in any major.
- Able to operate Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiator, and good presentation.
- Adequate ability to write and speak in English.
- Energetic, mature, accountable, self-drive, fast learner, and good analytical skills.
- 2+ years experience in sales/account executive or 1+ year experience as an account manager.
- Has basic understanding about digital media sales.
- Has experience in selling advertising to banks, multi-finance, and/or insurance companies.
- Having experience in selling advertising to multi finances and insurance is a plus.