Devops Infrastructure Engineer
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Manage business-critical IT infrastructure related to web applications and data processing.
- Build internal tools to support software development and infrastructure operations.
- Work to ensure the security of the infrastructure configuration and architecture.
- Plan and perform research to scale the system and support organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer.
- Understanding on how computer networks and the Internet work (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc).
Preferred Qualifications for more senior title
- Experience in managing web application infrastructure and CI/CD workflow.
- Experience in developing and managing data infrastructure.
- Experience in information security.
- Experience with AWS or other PaaS.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with containers is a plus.
- Experience with VoIP technologies is a plus.