Head of UI/UX
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Research and analyze user behavior data to improve business goals (be it conversion rate, click rate, revenue goals, engagements, etc)
- Create mockup and wireframe for design flow for the end users
- Drive implementation of the design changes and be able to quantify improvements for every iteration of design changes
- Be able to lead and grow the team of designers including grooming designer skills, hiring new candidates, improve retention of the team and create process to make them productive as designers.
- Conduct experiments to analyze user behavior in our product and come up with a solution to improve their experience.
- Keep up with the latest design trends, best practices, and improvements in user interactions designs
- Create mock ups and wireframe and you help product manager design the user flow from start to end
- Excellent communicator in English, both verbally and written.
- At least 3 years of full time work experience in User Experience Design or Research
- At least 1 year of full time work experience leading a team in User Experience Design or Research
- Proven track record of good design portfolio
- Proficient in using prototyping tools as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma or others.
- Must know how to analyze data from google analytics, crazyegg, hotjar, mixpanel, tableau, redash, metabase or other data tools.
- Have excellent project management skills in driving the implementations of design changes with tools like JIRA, Asana, MS Project, Phabricator, Trello, etc and know how to make gantt chart
- Bachelor (S1) degree in Computer Science (Human Computer Interaction), Graphic Design or related fields
- Have an excellent written/verbal communication using English (Please provide proof that you have sufficient English knowledge either TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, SAT, or any examples of written or verbal communication that you can provide)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Has experience in setting up usability testing and analyzing its data
- Has experience creating mockup in HTML, CSS.