DevOps Infrastructure Engineer Intern
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- You will be assigned a real life project that you're expected to finish before your internship ends. So you won't just do menial tasks.
- You will help in the research and development of infrastructure tools to improve the efficiency and security of the infrastructure operation life cycle.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development life cycle including design, development, documentation, testing, and operations for our internal tools.
- Create code that's easy to read
- Work with your team to maintain, improve, and clean your code and infrastructure configurations.
- Review each other's code and configurations and learn the software/infrastructure engineering best practices here.
- Deliver reliable system design, configuration, and code in a reasonable timeline.
- Students pursuing an IT related degree from a reputable university
- Solid Computer Science background.
- Understanding on how the Internet and computer networks works (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Experience in coding competition.
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools is a plus.