- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Develop the Android application for Cermati
- Contribute to all aspects of the Android development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create clean, easy to read code within reasonable timeline
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices
- This is a full time job and not an internship
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- Experience in Android development is a must. Having developed an Android app from scratch to publication is a big plus