Senior UX Researcher
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Conduct UX research through quantitave methods with tracking tool and qualitative method with surveys and others.
- Define, plan, and execute research and usability testing using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative UX research methods.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different division to define features and functionality that will increase our metrics and user satisfaction
- Perform thorough data analysis from the current data that we have and create actionable findings and following them through implementation.
- Propose reasonable features and trackers to gather more user data that can be analyzed for UX purposes.
- 1+ year working experience as UX Researcher / Product Development is a must
- Experience in conducting end-to-end research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Extensive knowledge of various UX research methods
- Strong understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills
- Has a balanced view of user empathy and pragmatism for business needs
- Solid oral and written communications skills in English and Indonesian
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science: Human Computer Interaction or Psychology or Communications or Product Design