Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Managing various online marketing channel to promote financial products to segmented audiences
- Acquire customers while maintaining a healthy CAC through various online marketing channel
- Conducting primary research to uncover current unique trends in personal finance in digital channel (e.g. social media, SEO and SEM)
- Monitor and analyze customer journey online to improve customer experience on using Cermati's website / mobile apps
- Translating marketing data into business insights and decisions
- Graduate from a reputable university with degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics would be ideal
- A results driven, independent thinker with superior numerical, financial and technology skills
- Experienced on performing data analysis and reporting using SQL and BI tools is preferable
- Eager to work in a creative and collaborative environment to do iterative experiments to improve marketing performance
- Eager to learn, implement and utilize various marketing technology to help scaling & optimizing the company marketing activities
- Energized by brainstorming and iterating on and developing social media, content and performance marketing strategy