- West Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Ensure that day-to-day operation of Cermati office goes on smoothly
- Be responsible for purchasing and inventory management, as well as general office management
- Improve and implement administrative, purchasing, and inventory-related SOP
- In charge of legal documentations and office permits
- Plan and coordinate company events
- Manage employee's database, leave, and absences records
- Assist the HR team with other administrative matters
- At least 3 years experience in the same capacity
- Has experience in handling legal documents and government officials
- An expert in multitasking and time management
- Responsible, meticulous, and able to anticipate potential issues in the office
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Willing to travel across Jabodetabek for official purposes