- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn software engineering best practice here
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
- This is a full time job and not an internship position
- Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer (we have people in our team who doesn't have Bachelor in computer science)
- Passion and curiosity to explore new things and keep abreast with new front end technologies
- Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications (Not required but nice to have):
- Comfortable working in server code although not very deep
- Has prior experience as a software developer or UX designer
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
- Experience in coding competitions
- Understand how to create a code with browser compatibility in different platform (android, desktop, iOS)