Frontend Engineer Internship
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- You will be assigned a real life project that you're expected to finish before your internship ends. So you won't just do menial tasks.
- You could be coding front end or back end or data engineering or infrastructure depending on your background/interest. We're looking for generalist who can write code (or learn quickly) from back end to front end
Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
- Create code that's easy to read
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
- Students pursuing an IT related degree from a reputable university
- Solid Computer Science background.
- Passion and curiosity to explore new things and keep abreast with new front end technologies
- Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)